1. Upon registration, you will receive a supply list and/or applicable kit fees. Our staff will assist you in selecting fabrics and supplies appropriate for the class project.
2. Class will be cancelled if the minimum number of students is not met two weeks prior to the schedules class date. Your class fee will be refunded or credited on a Gift Card. Classes will be cancelled three weeks prior to the class date if no students are registered.
3. Should you need to cancel, refunds will be made up to two weeks prior to the scheduled class date or if your seat is refilled.
4. Unless otherwise stated, class purchases will apply towards our rewards program – Cotton Club.
5. BERNINA sewing machines and sergers are available for in-class use. Advance notice is requested.
6. Private lessons are available and must be scheduled in advance to allow our teachers to prepare your lesson. Fees are $35.00 per hour for most topics. Check with us for details.
7. Inclement weather policy: If Charlottesville City and Albemarle County Schools are closed, classes will be cancelled and rescheduled. Your Class fee will be refunded or credited if you are unable to attend the snow date.
8. The shop may/may not be open, depending on the severity of the travel conditions. Call the shop at 434-244-9975 for message update regarding shop hours and classes.