1. Upon registration, you will receive a supply list and/or applicable kit fees. Our staff will assist you in selecting fabrics and supplies appropriate for the class project.
2. Class will be cancelled if the minimum number of students is not met two weeks prior to the schedules class date. Your class fee will be refunded or credited on a Gift Card. Classes will be cancelled three weeks prior to the class date if no students are registered.
3. Should you need to cancel, refunds will be made up to two weeks prior to the scheduled class date or if your seat is refilled.
4. Unless otherwise stated, class purchases will apply towards our rewards program – Cotton Club.
5. BERNINA sewing machines and sergers are available for in-class use. Advance notice is requested.
6. Private lessons are available and must be scheduled in advance to allow our teachers to prepare your lesson. Fees are $35.00 per hour for most topics. Check with us for details.
7. Inclement weather policy: If Charlottesville City and Albemarle County Schools are closed, classes will be cancelled and rescheduled. Your Class fee will be refunded or credited if you are unable to attend the snow date.
8. The shop may/may not be open, depending on the severity of the travel conditions. Call the shop at 434-244-9975 for message update regarding shop hours and classes.
| Bindings & More...|
Perfect your binding skills and learn new ways to add a finishing touch to your quilts.
Cost: $ 25.00
| Charmed Adventure, HoopSisters EmbroidaBlock of the Month|
Join us for this Quilt-In-The-Hoop Class using your embroidery machine. Size of your finished quilt based on the size hoop you use. Pattern designs include 5", 6", 7", 8" and 9". In addition to the Sampler Quilt there are One Block Wonder Quilts from each of the block patterns.
Cost: $ 165.00
| Mastery 1|
Sewing Machine - Basic Operation
For all BERNINA and Bernette Sewing Machines
Learn what you need to know about the basic operation, accessories, needles, threads and care & maintenance of your new machine.
| Mastery 2|
Sewing Machine - Stitch Fun
| Mastery 3|
Sew Machine - Creative Options
Offered twice this summer, this class will combine both beginning and intermediate techniques. We will use a sampler format to learn various blocks, techniques and skills. Quilt planning, cutting, sewing the perfect quarter inch, applique, hand quilting and machine quilting, as well as binding your finished project, will all be covered.
Cost: $ 125.00
| Albemarle MODERN Quilt Guild, AMQG|
A newly formed chapter of the National MODERN Quilt Guild meets monthly in the classroom at COTTONWOOD
| Make-It Monday|
Every Monday is a sew-in at COTTONWOOD. Bring your own project and join the fun! BERNINA machines available, please reserve one.
Cost: $ 5.00
| Happy New Year's Eve|
COTTONWOOD will close at 4:00pm